Thursday, November 8, 2012

Rabid Readers Reviews

I was preparing a post updating my progress in soliciting legitimate ebook reviews by independent bloggers.  Counting my sent e-mails last night, I found approximately 64 requests I've made since August.  Of these requests, I have not yet seen a review, though I've heard back from many that they're currently reading it, or it's in their queue.  Please note, this isn't a gripe or complaint; I understand these people have a backlog of requests and I appreciate anything that someone is doing for free.  I'm posting the information here so you, dear reader, have an idea what to expect should you do the same (Disclaimer:  individual results may vary).

However, upon checking my e-mail this morning, I found a Google Alert indicating Crimson & Cream had been reviewed  by Rabid Readers Reviews, who was actually not one of the 64 requests in my outbox.  Anyhow, I was surprised and delighted (and a little nervous to read the review).  So without further adieu, here's the link to Rabid Readers Reviews.  Don't worry--I'll wait.

Done reading the review?  If by any chance that entices you to read Crimson & Cream, there are four free copies available at OnlyIndie.  Or you're welcome to purchase a copy (for which I would be most grateful) at any of these fine retailers:

Barnes & Noble bn.com

Rabid Readers Reviews - Hello Reader of 4concpoesiaecsps, In the article you read this time with the title Rabid Readers Reviews, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of postings We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Rabid Readers Reviews
link : Rabid Readers Reviews

Read Also


Rabid Readers Reviews



So this article Rabid Readers Reviews

The article Rabid Readers Reviews this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in other articles.

You are now reading the article Rabid Readers Reviews with the link address http://4concpoesiaecsps.blogspot.com/2012/11/rabid-readers-reviews.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment