Friday, October 5, 2012

Keeping Promises/Updates

Today I'll try to catch up on all the self-publishing, DIY, work-in-progress activities I said I would keep you updated on.  So here they are:
  • eBook Review Requests:  On August 21, I posted about soliciting book reviewers.   I e-mailed approximately 25 requests to online book reviewers to see if they would be interested in reading and reviewing Crimson & Cream.  From the initial batch of requests, 7 people indicating they were adding my ebook to their list.  So far, still no reviews to share with you (it's been about 6 weeks since my requests went out).
  • Although I think it goes without saying, it probably can't hurt to let you know I am working on Book 2 of the Oxbow Kingdom Trilogy.  I'll keep posting little progress reports here as I go.  Currently, I have the plot laid out and am working on chapter summary sheets.  I'm planning on using Dramatica again (like I did on Crimson & Cream), so that will be my next step, once I have the chapter essentials finished.
As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.  Have a great weekend!

I'll leave you with a little Pinterest peek:

Source: google.com via CM on Pinterest
Keeping Promises/Updates - Hello Reader of 4concpoesiaecsps, In the article you read this time with the title Keeping Promises/Updates, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of postings We write this you can understand. well, happy reading.

Title : Keeping Promises/Updates
link : Keeping Promises/Updates

Read Also


Keeping Promises/Updates



So this article Keeping Promises/Updates

The article Keeping Promises/Updates this time, Hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in other articles.

You are now reading the article Keeping Promises/Updates with the link address http://4concpoesiaecsps.blogspot.com/2012/10/keeping-promisesupdates.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment